find us on facebook! follow us on twitter!

Collinsville

Memoirs Online

Image Details




ID: 4448
Date: Unknown
Donated By:

Description: Collinsville Uniting Church, previously known as Methodist Church after amalgamation in 1968.

The foundation stone for the Methodist Church was laid in 1947 and resident Minister at the time was Rev. Ross Wundas who stayed throughout the construction of the building. In 1948 on 7th February the church was officially opened and the first Minister was Rev. George Andrews.

Comments


Click here to add a new comment

MM:The foundation stone for the Methodist Church was laid in 1947 and resident Minister at the time was Rev. Ross Wundas who stayed throughout the construction of the building. In 1948 on 7th February the church was officially opened and the first Minister was Rev. George Andrews.

Margaret Morrissey:Yes it is the Methodist Church , later to be known as the Uniting Church. Unsure when the name changed but noted as Methodist Church in 1962 on a wedding certificate

:4448 - Methodist Church

Go Back

Search Memoirs Online:

Enter Keywords:

OR Enter Image ID: