find us on facebook! follow us on twitter!

Collinsville

Memoirs Online

Image Details




ID: 4449
Date: Unknown
Donated By:

Description: Collinsville Uniting Church / Methodist Church

The foundation stone for the Methodist Church was laid in 1947 and resident Minister at the time was Rev. Ross Wundas who stayed throughout the construction of the building. In 1948 on 7th February the church was officially opened and the first Minister was Rev. George Andrews.

Comments


Click here to add a new comment

:check 4448 for history of this church

Go Back

Search Memoirs Online:

Enter Keywords:

OR Enter Image ID: