Description: Collinsville Uniting Church / Methodist Church
The foundation stone for the Methodist Church was laid in 1947 and resident Minister at the time was Rev. Ross Wundas who stayed throughout the construction of the building. In 1948 on 7th February the church was officially opened and the first Minister was Rev. George Andrews.
:photo ID 4448 has the history of this church
Chris Howarth:This is the Uniting Church in Sonoma Street, Collinsville